This is the first time ever I've been tagged, let's hope I don't get tagged again... Tagged by ~Vio1218
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 6 things about themselves in their journal.
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Can I add one more?
7. If people don't want to do it, just say so and you don't have to?
Fun facts about me:
1. I like foxes.
2. I game on PS3 and PS Vita, not much of a fan of PC gaming.
3. I've grown fond of doing 3D sculpting recently. Love creating trees!
4. I don't like going to theme parks.
5. I can play horror games, but I can't watch horror films (it's the realism of film that scares me).
6. I would rather be cold and warm up, than be hot and cool down. Winter is my favourite season!
Unfortunately I have to go and bother 11 people who probably, most likely, don't want to be tagged or have anything to do with it. So here are the poor souls who's days I've ruined by tagging them :/ Really though, does it have to be 11 people?! Nuh...
=Casas *yangtianli ~Den2Cypher
Couldn't bring myself to do it to 11 people... Tagging... WTF is this stuff anyway?
I've recently finished up working on the game 'InFlux' with indie game developers, Impromptu Games, down here in Melbourne.
Featured throughout InFlux are some of my 3D environmental asset work, all of which is featured on my tumblr site here.
I learned a lot from this experience; new workflows for asset creation, sculpting and texturing, as well as how to work efficiently and in a timely manner while being under pressure.
While there were some things that personally went wrong on my part, I found the whole experience of working on a game as a challenge. It was a perfect opportunity for me to learn new skills and drastically improve my current abilities as an artist.
I'll be uploading renders of the assets I created to deviant Art shortly.
Please help spread the word about InFlux on Steam Greenlight here.
In recent weeks, I've decided to release the construction site assets I made earlier this year for free on the Unity Store. I've also uploaded the Unity package to deviant Art, for people who aren't familiar with downloading it from the Unity Store itself.
Although I haven't uploaded much work to deviant Art as of late, I do intend to begin uploading work in the coming weeks.
That's all for now.